Criminal Law

When you are required to attend Court for a criminal offence there is no question that it's a stressful time, particularly if your liberty is at stake, or the prospect that a criminal conviction might destroy your employment prospects or travelling plans.

You need and deserve the best legal advice and representation if facing a criminal charge, and we are available to you in the event that you are accused of breaking the law in the matters listed below.

We provide specialist advice and support to clients in matters ranging from minor traffic infringements to serious criminal charges

Criminal law requires an in-depth knowledge of the practice and procedure of the law, as well as a practical experience in dealing with the Police, Prosecutors and the Court system. We know the Court system like the back of our hand.

We can help with:

Types of criminal matters we deal with include

For more information or a quote please use our contact form we will contact you as soon as possible or phone us 1300 171 898 for a confidential discussion about your options and our fees.

Latest News and Publications

More Stories
  • Buying Off the Plan - Sunset Clauses

    Buyers often enter into a contract with a developer to buy real estate in a development which is yet to be built. This is known as “buying off the plan”.   What is a Sunset Clause? ...
    read more
  • Habitual Traffic Offender Declaration

    Habitual Traffic Offender Declaration If you have been convicted of three (3) or more serious traffic offences in NSW within a five-year period, you are likely to be declared a “habitual tr ...
    read more
  • Police Sniffer Dogs and Search Powers in New South Wales

    Police Sniffer Dogs trained to detect persons carrying drugs are becoming a common sight at Sydney bars and festivals.   While they serve an important purpose in the detection of illicit drugs, ...
    read more
  • Serving a Statement of Claim in New South Wales

    Serving a Statement of Claim in New South Wales How long do I have to serve a Statement of Claim?   If you have commenced civil proceedings in New South Wales by filing a Statement of Claim, y ...
    read more