Traffic Law

Traffic Law

We understand the serious impact a licence disqualification might have on your employment and family obligations. We provide expert advice in relation to the options available to avoid or minimise licence disqualifications.

If you rely on your driver's licence to get to work or to take your children to school, then you should ensure that you are represented by a skilled traffic lawyer who understands the law, proper Court procedures and how your case can be best presented so as to maximise your chance of achieving the best result for you.

Our lawyers have had a huge success rate in defending and minimising fines, suspensions and cancellations of driving licences in the Sydney Metropolitan area. We will advise you on all available defences, as well as assisting you with any leniency appeals.

Types of Traffic Matters we can help with include:

For more information or a quote please use our contact form we will contact you as soon as possible or phone us 1300 171 898 for a confidential discussion.

Latest News and Publications

More Stories
  • Buying Off the Plan - Sunset Clauses

    Buyers often enter into a contract with a developer to buy real estate in a development which is yet to be built. This is known as “buying off the plan”.   What is a Sunset Clause? ...
    read more
  • Habitual Traffic Offender Declaration

    Habitual Traffic Offender Declaration If you have been convicted of three (3) or more serious traffic offences in NSW within a five-year period, you are likely to be declared a “habitual tr ...
    read more
  • Police Sniffer Dogs and Search Powers in New South Wales

    Police Sniffer Dogs trained to detect persons carrying drugs are becoming a common sight at Sydney bars and festivals.   While they serve an important purpose in the detection of illicit drugs, ...
    read more
  • Serving a Statement of Claim in New South Wales

    Serving a Statement of Claim in New South Wales How long do I have to serve a Statement of Claim?   If you have commenced civil proceedings in New South Wales by filing a Statement of Claim, y ...
    read more