Divorce and Family Law

The end of a marriage or de-facto relationship are among life's most stressful events.

The support of a lawyer who can provide you with practical, independent and effective advice can help you deal with the issues that can come your way during the end of your relationship.

We will strive to protect your financial position and the rights of your children.

We provide respectful and compassionate advice to both men and women on divorce, property settlement, parenting arrangements, de facto rights and separation entitlements, or financial matters such as maintenance and child support.

We try to keep you away from the stresses of the courts so you can avoid the expense, delay and uncertainty of court proceedings. We are skilled negotiators.

Our services include:

Whatever your situation you may face, we can advise you on your rights and help you to negotiate the best possible outcome for you.

If you would like to engage our services or want to simply discuss your position feel free to use our contact form we will contact you as soon as possible or phone us 1300 171 898 for a confidential discussion.

Latest News and Publications

More Stories
  • Buying Off the Plan - Sunset Clauses

    Buyers often enter into a contract with a developer to buy real estate in a development which is yet to be built. This is known as “buying off the plan”.   What is a Sunset Clause? ...
    read more
  • Habitual Traffic Offender Declaration

    Habitual Traffic Offender Declaration If you have been convicted of three (3) or more serious traffic offences in NSW within a five-year period, you are likely to be declared a “habitual tr ...
    read more
  • Police Sniffer Dogs and Search Powers in New South Wales

    Police Sniffer Dogs trained to detect persons carrying drugs are becoming a common sight at Sydney bars and festivals.   While they serve an important purpose in the detection of illicit drugs, ...
    read more
  • Serving a Statement of Claim in New South Wales

    Serving a Statement of Claim in New South Wales How long do I have to serve a Statement of Claim?   If you have commenced civil proceedings in New South Wales by filing a Statement of Claim, y ...
    read more